Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! It’s the perfect time to show how much you love your special someone and what better way to do that than by gifting them a gorgeous piece of jewelry or a watch…something they can adore forever!
Need some help selecting the best piece for your Valentine?
Here’s our gift inspiration to help you decide on what to buy for them on Valentine’s Day.
- Make a promise of forever with a gift that makes her eyes sparkle with excitement! Get her a diamond bracelet that she would love to wear to the parties. Browse more jewelry styles perfect for Valentine gifting💕 only at our store.
- A watch makes for a classic Valentine’s Day gift for men💕. Metal, leather or silicon strap…select a timepiece that best suits his style and would enjoy wearing everyday! Stop by our store to check out more watch styles to choose from.
- This Valentine’s Day, express your love with some absolutely gorgeous love charms from Pandora available at our store! They also make an excellent gift for someone who loves to collect charms. Stop by to pick up some cute bracelet charms for her!
- Contemporary bands are perfect to gift a modern gentleman. Available in yellow, rose, white or mixed gold finishes to choose from…select the one he would definitely love! Visit us now to check out more designs we have at our store.
- One can never go wrong with gifting a heart jewelry on Valentine’s Day! Gift a sparkling heart jewelry set to the one in your heart and make her fall in love all over again. Stop by to browse more heart jewelry styles to gift her❤️
Pamper yourself with 3 things this Women’s Day
- & more Diamonds
Celebrating the strength, courage and beauty of the womankind.
Happy Women’s day!
#Diamonds #JewelryofTheDay #YaelDesigns #WhatsYourColor #BalanceforBetter #IWD2019 #InternationalWomensDay #WomensDay #InternationalWomensDay2019 #KeepSakes #KeepSakesJewelry #KeepSakesJewelryAndGifts #WhiteHall #Arkansas #TomorrowsTreasuresToday
The Oscars 2019 was super glamorous. Let’s take a look at some of the most starry jewelry from the evening.
The Oscar winner for Best Original Song wore a Tiffany & Co. necklace featuring a 128.54-carat fancy yellow diamond. The diamond was last worn by the legendary Audrey Hepburn in 1962 for publicity posters of Breakfast At Tiffany’s.
The Oscar winning actress came drenched in sparkles but what stole the show was the exquisite High Jewelry Serpenti Necklace she wore from Bvlgari.
The tennis star and award presenter wore Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings, Diamond Ring and Bracelet.
The Quantico star wore a pair of diamond earrings from the outstanding atelier, i.e., Chopard.
The stunning singer debuted a new High Jewelry necklace from Bvlgari’s iconic Serpenti collection.
Tell us in the comments, which of these was your favorite look from this year’s Oscars.
If you just got engaged, you probably can’t contain your happiness and want to show your beautiful ring to the whole world. Yes, you can flaunt it as much as you want because you are the bride to be and deserve all the attention. But while doing so, you have to be subtle and make it look natural.
We have some fun and creative ideas for you to show off your new bling.
- Use your left hand more often for every other thing be it for talking on the phone, giving high fives, holding the bus handrail, or delivering presentations at your work place.
- Get a manicure done which isn’t too loud because you don’t want your nails to steal the ring’s thunder. Keep it simple yet pretty and watch everyone lose it over your new shiny jewel.
- Upload the cutest pictures of you and your beau on social media showing your engagement ring.
Caution : Be prepared to reply to some hundred ‘congratulations’ comments.
- Grab any opportunity to hand out drinks to everyone. Make sure to do it at their eye level with your left hand and let them notice the shiny piece on your finger.
- Casually brush the hair out of your face with your left hand while making sure that everybody’s eyes catch a glimpse of the bling on your finger.
- Get shocked easily so you can bring your hand up to cover your mouth in awe and hence, showing the world your beautiful glint.
- Put a casual story on your social media showing you driving somewhere like any regular day. Just capture the ring with your car’s steering wheel and all the praises and questions will start pouring in.
- Think a lot or at least pretend to do so with your left hand placed on your forehead or chin in a way that your palm faces you and the ring is out there to be admired by the world.
- Go out more during sunny days as this is when your ring will gleam the brightest and hence, attracting everyone’s attention towards it.
- Click a super adorable picture of the ring with your furry friend and upload it on social media. It will definitely be one of your most loved pictures.
Click here to check out our Engagement rings collection.
Christmas is a joyous festival of sharing, loving and a great time to gift something memorable and thoughtful which will last beyond the season. Gifts are a thrill to give and a pleasure to receive. Thoughtful gifts like a beautiful piece of jewelry are the perfect way to express your love. Every special person in your life deserves something sparkly. Don’t they?
Buying jewelry as a gift can be tricky. But getting it right scores so many sentimental points. If you’re looking for the best jewelry to gift your mother, wife, girlfriend, or daughter, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of some brilliant gift ideas to help with your search.
Pearl Jewelry – Pearl as a gift has been given to signify love and respect. They are truly a timeless staple. Trends keep on changing but pearls are always in. A pearl pendant, ring or a pair of earrings would keep everything simple and classy. The gorgeous gift of pearls will create a special memory which lasts forever.
Birthstone Jewelry – This gives a personal touch to your gift because every month has a different birthstone and it’s not necessary to wait for their birthdays to gift them birthstone jewelry. Whether it’s an embellished ring, beautiful earrings or a dazzling necklace, birthstone jewelry is meaningful as well as stunning.
Engraved Jewelry – Already bought jewelry for them? Make it even more thoughtful and special by getting a personal message engraved on it. This would easily make it their favorite piece of jewelry and also something to remember you by.
Christmas Charms – Who wouldn’t love some cutesy little Christmas charms designed to adorn a bracelet or a neck chain? They make a very thoughtful, personal and utterly charming gift for someone who likes collecting charms.
Jewelry Repairs – Is their favorite piece of jewelry broken? Surprise them by getting it fixed and hence, making it as good as new. This winsome gesture would definitely restore those beautiful memories associated with the jewelry.
Watch – Couldn’t decide on jewelry to gift them? Don’t worry! A quality timepiece is a great Christmas gift for any person. A watch that best suits their personality, one that could be worn everyday and goes well with most of their outfits would definitely make them go gaga.
Click here to check out other jewelry you can gift.