Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! It’s the perfect time to show how much you love your special someone and what better way to do that than by gifting them a gorgeous piece of jewelry or a watch…something they can adore forever!
Need some help selecting the best piece for your Valentine?
Here’s our gift inspiration to help you decide on what to buy for them on Valentine’s Day.
- Make a promise of forever with a gift that makes her eyes sparkle with excitement! Get her a diamond bracelet that she would love to wear to the parties. Browse more jewelry styles perfect for Valentine gifting💕 only at our store.
- A watch makes for a classic Valentine’s Day gift for men💕. Metal, leather or silicon strap…select a timepiece that best suits his style and would enjoy wearing everyday! Stop by our store to check out more watch styles to choose from.
- This Valentine’s Day, express your love with some absolutely gorgeous love charms from Pandora available at our store! They also make an excellent gift for someone who loves to collect charms. Stop by to pick up some cute bracelet charms for her!
- Contemporary bands are perfect to gift a modern gentleman. Available in yellow, rose, white or mixed gold finishes to choose from…select the one he would definitely love! Visit us now to check out more designs we have at our store.
- One can never go wrong with gifting a heart jewelry on Valentine’s Day! Gift a sparkling heart jewelry set to the one in your heart and make her fall in love all over again. Stop by to browse more heart jewelry styles to gift her❤️
Pamper yourself with 3 things this Women’s Day
- & more Diamonds
Celebrating the strength, courage and beauty of the womankind.
Happy Women’s day!
#Diamonds #JewelryofTheDay #YaelDesigns #WhatsYourColor #BalanceforBetter #IWD2019 #InternationalWomensDay #WomensDay #InternationalWomensDay2019 #KeepSakes #KeepSakesJewelry #KeepSakesJewelryAndGifts #WhiteHall #Arkansas #TomorrowsTreasuresToday
The Oscars 2019 was super glamorous. Let’s take a look at some of the most starry jewelry from the evening.
The Oscar winner for Best Original Song wore a Tiffany & Co. necklace featuring a 128.54-carat fancy yellow diamond. The diamond was last worn by the legendary Audrey Hepburn in 1962 for publicity posters of Breakfast At Tiffany’s.
The Oscar winning actress came drenched in sparkles but what stole the show was the exquisite High Jewelry Serpenti Necklace she wore from Bvlgari.
The tennis star and award presenter wore Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings, Diamond Ring and Bracelet.
The Quantico star wore a pair of diamond earrings from the outstanding atelier, i.e., Chopard.
The stunning singer debuted a new High Jewelry necklace from Bvlgari’s iconic Serpenti collection.
Tell us in the comments, which of these was your favorite look from this year’s Oscars.
Getting engaged is huge! It is one of the most important decisions you will ever make which is why you shouldn’t rush into it. The next step after getting engaged is to get married which will shape your future and if you are even a little bit unsure about it, you probably shouldn’t get into it…certainly not before clearing out all of your doubts.
Here are some of the points to be considered before taking that major step:
- What your career goals are
It is crucial for the both of you to discuss about each others’ career goals and how you visualize yourselves moving forward to achieve them. Both of you should respect each others’ career goals while understanding that things won’t always go according to your plans. It’s better to discuss a few things beforehand:
Are you ready to relocate to a different city for your or your partner’s job?
Are you comfortable with each others’ work time commitments?
What to do if one of you loses their job, etc?
- Your spending habits and finances
When doing the “money talk” it is important to be gentle and move slowly as many of us find it difficult to talk about our finances. Discuss about your debts, savings, budgeting and spending habits because after marriage, you combine your finances which also includes debts (if any). A difference in spending or saving habits doesn’t mean that you aren’t meant to be together. You just have to acknowledge each others’ money attitudes.
- How you settle an argument
You are going to have differences but how you deal with them will determine the long-term success or failure of your relationship. Argue in a way that is healthy and helps the relationship move forward. While arguing, do not keep your views and thoughts to yourself. Discuss them and find a common ground to work past the disagreement. If both of you refrain from putting out your views, it’s more likely that you will hold grudges and create a toxic environment for your relationship.
- Whether or not you want children
Don’t just stop at “Do you want to have children?” Go ahead and discuss: When do you want to have them? How many children do you want? How will you afford the new addition to the family? How do you imagine your roles as parents? What type of parents do you want to be?
When it comes to children, it’s important that you are on the same page before getting engaged.
- If your partner has any addictions like drugs, alcohol, gambling
It is better to be aware of any addiction your partner might be having be it alcohol, drugs, gambling, or anything as such. Finding out about this after having taken the big step doesn’t usually end well. Such an addiction can hinder the future of your relationship.
- How you both feel about and around each others’ family
Marriage brings two families together which is why it is important that you feel comfortable around each others’ family. At the same time, you have to make sure that your family gets along with their family. If that isn’t the case, it will all be manageable as long as you and your significant other present a united front. So, it is better to know what you are getting into before putting a ring on it.
- What religion, belief and faith you follow
If the two of you come from different religious backgrounds, it is better to decide on what religion will you be following, how you will celebrate your religious festivals and how the children’s religious education will be handled (if you ever plan to have children).
- How to divide or take care of the household chores
It is better to set expectations as to how you would like to divide the household chores among each other be it for washing dishes, cooking meals, grocery shopping or cleaning bathrooms. Discuss and set grounds on this matter before one of you gets on the knee.
- How you both handle stress
Stress makes a person vulnerable because of which people often react differently than the usual. Having to go through such a phase with someone by your side gives you a better understanding of how well can they help you cope with such an emotional crisis. Such times will either bring you closer or tear you apart. If you tackle it successfully, you are most likely ready to spend the rest of your lives together.
- Living habits
While dating, you usually discuss about superficial things like your hobbies and interests, but you can’t really know a person without knowing the minutiae of their everyday life. How they start their day, how they like their coffee, what their meals consist of, how tidy or messy are they, which side of the couch they prefer, etc. These are the bits that define a person. It’s better to know such things before you are ready to spend your lives together.
- Each others’ friends
One can tell a lot more about a person by meeting their friends than by meeting their family. This is because friends are the people we choose to spend our time with. It would be great if you gel up well with your partner’s friends because you don’t want to be the couple who cannot hangout with each others’ group. Make some efforts to know them so that they know that you are willing to be a part of them.
- How do you want your wedding
Everyone has different visions when it comes to planning their wedding. The planning period can be nerve-racking and this is the time when you and your partner have to be on the same side. Going through it will give you a gist of what your future planning will be like.
If something else comes to your mind, please share it in the comments!
If you just got engaged, you probably can’t contain your happiness and want to show your beautiful ring to the whole world. Yes, you can flaunt it as much as you want because you are the bride to be and deserve all the attention. But while doing so, you have to be subtle and make it look natural.
We have some fun and creative ideas for you to show off your new bling.
- Use your left hand more often for every other thing be it for talking on the phone, giving high fives, holding the bus handrail, or delivering presentations at your work place.
- Get a manicure done which isn’t too loud because you don’t want your nails to steal the ring’s thunder. Keep it simple yet pretty and watch everyone lose it over your new shiny jewel.
- Upload the cutest pictures of you and your beau on social media showing your engagement ring.
Caution : Be prepared to reply to some hundred ‘congratulations’ comments.
- Grab any opportunity to hand out drinks to everyone. Make sure to do it at their eye level with your left hand and let them notice the shiny piece on your finger.
- Casually brush the hair out of your face with your left hand while making sure that everybody’s eyes catch a glimpse of the bling on your finger.
- Get shocked easily so you can bring your hand up to cover your mouth in awe and hence, showing the world your beautiful glint.
- Put a casual story on your social media showing you driving somewhere like any regular day. Just capture the ring with your car’s steering wheel and all the praises and questions will start pouring in.
- Think a lot or at least pretend to do so with your left hand placed on your forehead or chin in a way that your palm faces you and the ring is out there to be admired by the world.
- Go out more during sunny days as this is when your ring will gleam the brightest and hence, attracting everyone’s attention towards it.
- Click a super adorable picture of the ring with your furry friend and upload it on social media. It will definitely be one of your most loved pictures.
Click here to check out our Engagement rings collection.